Quick Halloween Preparations
Arizona residents Halloween is only a few days away, now is the perfect time to start preparing like a pro. Let’s get your creative imagination working and make sure you get everything done with enough extra time to carve a spooky pumpkin.
Make sure your Halloween squad is prepared encase an emergency happens, you will be 100% prepared everyone stay close together .
- Bring your cell phone with you while trick or treating.
- Wear reflective clothing or lights so vehicles can easily see you.
- Trick or treat with a large group of people you know.
- Try to stay on the sidewalk when walking home to home.
- Be cautious of vehicles on the road and the environment around you.
When trick or treating with 5 or more kids always bring more than you might need, you never know when you will need an extra battery.
- Bring extra batteries encase someones light goes out.
- Carry a few band aids encase someone falls or trips.
- Stay hydrated and keep a few water bottles near by.
- Have a preset meet-up spot and time, encase someone get lost.
- Go over the trick and treating route in detail with the kids.
Most of theses tricks will require you to decorate your house and invest in a decent costume. The looks and screams you get will be priceless.
- Request that each trick or treater does a goofy dance to get candy.
- Find something other than candy to give away: pens, cards, or rocks.
- Give the kids some candy then hand them a bill to pay for it.
Enjoy your Halloween, be safe, and have lots of fun! If you can’t eat all the candy then donate it so it’s not wasted. Again if you need any further assistance or help let us know. We’re here to help you reduce your overall risks in life.